KITTY SIZE GUIDE
- LOW HEEL BASE 30mm / fit is generally true to size
- LOW HEEL BASE 50mm / fit comes up wide
- MID HEEL BASE 70mm / fit comes up small
To help you to choose the right size for the style you have chosen, please read the product descriptions carefully and refer to the wooden base measurements below.
MADE-TO-ORDER BRIDAL /
Bespoke orders are non-returnable, so please read all of the information below carefully before ordering. Let us help you to choose your perfect pair and the right size for you: GET IN TOUCH. If you want to try a pair before ordering you can check our list of STOCKISTS for a store near you or you can order and return a similar pair in your chosen size from our READY TO WEAR collection.
Choosing your size:
Your foot should fill the full length of the clog. If the width of your foot is slightly wider than that of the size that matches your length then you can go up a size. Measure your feet across the widest part of the ball of your foot and from toe to heel then compare to the measurements of the wooden bases in our chart.
We recommend measuring your feet whilst standing to get the most accurate measurement as your feet change shape when you put weight on them. Standing on a ruler is a good trick!
Wearing in your clogs:
- Leather Uppers / Remember that the leather, suede or nubuck uppers of your clogs may take a little time to break in, as with most new shoes. With time and wear the leather will soften and mold to your foot.
- Wooden Base / Unlike with other shoes, a wooden clog base does not bend as you walk and so your heel will lift as you walk. With time and wear the wood will also soften and mold to your foot.
For more information about your clogs, the materials they are made from and how to care for them see our KITTY CLOGS CARE page.
If you would like help choosing the right size for you, please don’t hesitate to GET IN TOUCH.
Rototo Socks Size Guide (unisex):
- SMALL / fits UK 5-7
- MEDIUM / fits UK 7-9
- LARGE / fits UK 9-11